Monday, April 12, 2010

The Matthews

I had the wonderful pleasure of taking pictures of my sister-in-law's beautiful family. They have the cutest kids and all of them have such different personalities that I really enjoy taking pictures of.

For some reason, this is the only picture of the whole family that I could get uploaded.

All four kids

I think this one is my favorite. I don't know why, but I LOVE taking pictures of feet.
Sorsha, she's such a free spirit.


Ella. She's my squishy doll baby.


Anakin


Ok, I love this one too. It's just so sweet :)


Gabe and Trin.



Anastasia. she is such a goober that it was hard to get a good picture but she is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Christian. Wife. Mom. Photographer. I look for fun in life and want to drink up as much of it as possible!

Followers